You can download these 17 Free Attorney Invoice Templates in MS Word format to help you prepare your own Invoices quickly and effectively.
An invoice is a document that shows the money that a client owes to a company. Whether a client pays all the charges in advance or he wants to do business on credit, companies are bound to send him an invoice that includes the details of the services he was provided with and the amount he owes to the company in exchange of those services. Businesses and companies deal hundreds of clients on regular basis and it’s not possible to meet with each client and remind him about the money he owes to the company so in order to solve that issue, companies send invoices to the clients as a reminder of the payment.
What is an attorney invoice?
No matter how careful you are, there will be some days in your life when you will need an attorney. It can be because you are charged with a fine for breaking the signal or just because you parked in the wrong spot. Just like any other business in the world, attorney or law firms prepare invoices for their clients and send them either to remind him about the payment or to provide a proof that all the services are delivered and the client has paid the company in full and he doesn’t owe anything to the firm anymore. Attorney invoices are mainly prepared on company letterhead which makes it more authenticated and legitimate that either the law firm or the client can claim it in the court. Mostly it happens in attorney services that clients don’t pay the charges in advance and even when they are done with the company, they still owe money to the firm. To remind them to pay that amount, attorney firms send these invoices either via mail or via internet.
Benefits of attorney invoice:
- These invoices serve as a reminder to the clients if they have to pay the firm some money.
- It saves both parties from troubles in the future.
- Invoices help to resolve payment related issues.
- Attorney firms with multiple franchises, verify their accounts payable with these invoices.
- These invoices serve as a proof and either company can claim it in the court.
Here is preview of this Free Attorney Invoice Template created using MS Word,
A common attorney invoice includes:
- The name and registration number of the law firm
- Serial number or reference number of the invoice
- Date when the invoice is issued by the firm
- Terms and conditions the receiver agreed to
- Detailed information of all payments (either including or excluding the GST)
- Name and contact information client who owes money to the firm
- Date when the services were delivered
- Method of payment (online, in cash, check)
- Duration to make the payment in full
Common mistakes in attorney invoices:
- Law firms put wrong address or registration number on the invoice
- Name of client is wrong on the invoice
- The reference number of invoice isn’t right
- There is mistake in the reference number to the legal dispute
- Invoice staff misses to add all the charges on the invoice
Here is download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 01,
17 Free Attorney Invoice Templates
Here is preview of a Free Sample Attorney Invoice Templates created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 02,
Another very useful Attorney Invoice Design that can easily help you prepare your very own Invoice Template easily.
Download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 03 in MS Word Format,
Checkout following Attorney Invoice Template to help you to prepare your very own Invoice quickly and effectively. This document is prepared using MS Word so that anyone can easily edit it as per his/her own requirements.
Here is download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 04 in MS Word Format,
Download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 05 in MS Word Format,
Here is download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 06 in MS Word format,
Download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 07 in MS Word Format,
Here is download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 08 in MS Word Format,
Download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 09,
Here is download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 10 in MS Word Format,
Click to download this Free Attorney Invoice Template 11 from link below.
You can download Free Attorney Invoice Template 12 from the link below.
You can download Free Attorney Invoice Template 13 from the link below.
Here is a link of our Free Attorney Invoice Template 14 available for you to download.
To download this Free Attorney Invoice Template 15 click on the link below.
Here is download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 16 in MS Word Format,
Download link for this Attorney Invoice Template 17 in MS Word Format,